Materials. Flags.uk.com (AD Flags) Ltd
We will be pleased to recommend the most appropriate material for the project you have in mind.
Our manufacturing materials are all 100% top grade for flags and Banners.
We offer many different types of materials for different applications for the production of your flags and banners:
- LITE MATERIAL: 70gr/m2 and 90gsm/2
- For use as indoor advertising, point of sale, banners.
- SATIN FEEL: 112gr/m2, Satin feel
- For indoor advertising point of sale banners.
- FLAG: 115gr/m2 and 150gsm/2
- For use as indoor and outdoor flags and banners.
- MESH : outdoor flag material with a longer life in adverse, windy conditions110grm/2
- BANNER: 130gr/m2, for use as
- Outdoor banners with eyelets and rope.
- WOVEN: 160gr/m2, for use as outdoor flags.
- COTTON TOUCH: 175gr/m2 `cotton touch ‘
- For indoor hanging banners.
- PVC: (heavy duty). Mesh. Wide Format. Flooring, Carpets.
As a standard, we make flags of 3-thread 100% polyester fabric with the weight of 115 g/m2.
It is a knitted fabric specifically manufactured for the needs of flag manufacturers.
The woven fabric used for flag manufacturing purposes is made of 100% polyester with the weight of 155-160 g/m2 and with plain weave. This fabric is extremely weather resistant (wind resistant, in particular).
Plus many others, including Polyester Mesh flag material for very windy conditions and a longer life.; Small perforations allow the wind to flow through whilst not distracting from the image when flying.
Vinyl Mesh for banners also giving a longer life.
WE will offer the best and most suitable material for your project.
ask us at email@example.com Flags.uk.com (AD Flags) Ltd
Double-sided lightweight vinyl. Mesh for BIG banners, even self-adhesive vinyl for vehicle sides ‘window film’ for buses and shop windows.
BANNERS can be made from various materials as a alternatives to PVC. These textile materials are not as heavy as Vinyl to carry around and they print in full colours to a very high standard, with the added advantage of a much lower basic cost when used for high volume runs.
We also supply ‘Voile’ with cut edges for see through designs indoors, as well as a special ‘wind resist’ Flag material for use in wilder locations.
Fire resist material is available for indoor promotional banners.
These are lightweight 115grm/2 knitted polyester flag material banners. Double sided with a liner to prevent ‘show through’.
Don’t be, we will always recommend the most appropriate material suitable for your project when we send you a quotation. firstname.lastname@example.org tel:07711685239
Flags.uk.com (AD Flags) Ltd
Printing is by Digital Dye sublimation or we use Screen Print for higher volume and more economical runs.